Personal Financial Planning
Having a personal financial plan is similar to having a set of construction blueprints when building a house or office. You would not attempt to build without consulting an architect and then using the plans for construction. When the project is completed, you can refer to the blueprints to repair, remodel or make changes to your building.
Many people make financial decisions without a financial blueprint. Thinking they don’t need one, mistakes are sometimes made when deciding about retirement, insurance, investments and other steps required to prepare for the future.
A SOUND FINANCIAL PLAN WILL CONSIDER THESE SECTIONS
• Budget and cash flow
• Risk management (life, disability income, health, homeowner’s, auto, liability insurance)
• Tax reduction strategies
• Retirement or financial independence
• Estate (Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney)
STEPS WE TAKE IN THE FINANCIAL PLANNING PROCESS
1) Gather information
2) Research and design
3) Present the plan* and recommendations**
4) Implement action steps**
5) Make final adjustments
6) Deliver the final plan and decide on when to conduct meetings
WE ARE EXPERIENCED FINANCIAL ADVISORS
With over 75 years of combined experience, we work with individuals and couples to assess their goals and objectives. Then we prepare a written plan to follow in order to be financially successful. We will show you how to make decisions about the investments in your retirement plans, how to prepare to retire and how to help keep your money. We will show you how to address the changes that will take place, now and in the future.
The Tactical Planning Group
will be your financial architect; listen to what your dreams and financial goals are, put them on paper in a written Financial Blueprint and then help you implement the plan, if you choose. This plan will be your guide for future financial decisions.
* The producer’s relationship with the client during post-plan delivery is as a registered representative and not as a fee-based financial planner.
** The client is free to implement the plan recommendations with whomever he/she chooses.